water ?

Options
Hey All,
I try to drink between 4 - 5L of water/day. Sometimes i dont finish all my water until quite late at night.
Does anyone know if there is a guideline of when you should be done drinking water by each day?

Replies

• suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Yeah, for me, by 6 or 7 unless I want to wake up twice to pee.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Hey All,
    I try to drink between 4 - 5L of water/day. Sometimes i dont finish all my water until quite late at night.
    Does anyone know if there is a guideline of when you should be done drinking water by each day?
    When you are adequately hydrated, so it depends on your environment, activity level etc.
    When your urine is pale or straw coloured, you should be good.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking between 140-150 ounces of water, daily. I would advise finishing by 7-8, unless you want to get up twice a night REALLY having to pee, haha...
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    twice a night would actually be nice. considering i may get up anywhere between 4 and 7 times. thanks to my fitbit flex i can now track the madness. Lol. its been this way my entire life.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Why are you guys drinking so much water? Do you live in the desert and run marathons or something?
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I love water. I don't know why I drink so much.
  • larowe27
    larowe27 Posts: 10
    Options
    I enjoy it too. I was always under the understanding that the more water you drank the better.