Howdy :) Im Sky~

Options
Howdy!
Im pretty new to a community like this and I need some friendly faces that can lend a helping hand~
I've gained weight continuously over the years since a young age and it doesnt stop!. Finally I reached a point where I couldnt handle the gain anymore and struggled against it (Alot of quick diets) and i still couldnt keep it undercontrol. I dont over eat, Im pretty sure... but keeping a healthy life style? Its extremely hard for me and alot of the times I lose motivation.

Anyone familiar with the low/free- gluten lifestyle? How do you do it?? Or even the akins diet. Its impossible in university where I sit and study all the time plus the university's options are for no/low carb, is just 1 to none.

How do you keep yourself motivated? My youth is drying out fast and im missing out on alot of things because of my weight. As of now my motivation is my boyfriend whos helping me throught the struggle.

Thanks~

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sky! This a great place to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Making friends on here is a great way to keep you accountable and motivated on your journey. You don't have to do one of those diets to help you lose weight. Just eat clean and track your daily calories on here and you will lose weight. Try walking a couple times per week for 30-60 minutes. Lets help support each other on our journeys. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    hi there.....feel free to add me.....I've been here a long time just with a different name....I am online everyday
  • Earthgirl51
    Earthgirl51 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-)