Starting Again

Options
My name is Jess and I joined MFP over a year ago. I lost a substantial amount of weight. I was doing great, I looked and felt good. In September of 2013, my boyfriend and I went on a 2 week vacation to California, and since then, I've been having a difficult time getting back on track. I know I've gained some of my weight back, but I am determined to work hard and get back down to where I felt my best. I just need some help and some motivation.

At my worst:
banff_zpsa4c214e0.jpg

At my best:
734396_10153289265060171_1199569653_n.jpg

Currently - Somewhere in between:
1660214_413078202161934_1325149925_n.jpg

Replies

• SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation Jess. Impressive! I'd be happy to help motivate you. Send me a friend invite.
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    great job. you are an inspiration to all.

btw you best is at sea world shark encounter isn't it?
  • whitec3
    whitec3 Posts: 5
    Options
    Yea.. so I've gained 20 pounds since my June wedding. It all started with the honeymoon (New Orleans, then cruise), then it was all downhill from there. Finishing grad school and looking for jobs for post-graduation is not helping. Now I'm at a higher weight than I was when I first joined MFP... Need some people to get on my *kitten* about getting in line. I used to get support from co-workers and we would all do it together- that's how I lost 15 pounds originally, but now I don't work there anymore.. need some oversight!
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back on track. You still look amazing. Your pics are inspirational
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to mfp! So many of us have been down that road. And back again. The good news is that you know what to do and it sounds like you're ready to do it. So much of this whole process is about what's going on in our head and being mentally in the game. Once you've got your head on straight you'll get to where you want to be.
  • steph8679
    steph8679 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Your pics are inspiring! Feel free to add!