Gamer girl getting back in shape in need of friends

Options
124»

Replies

• MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer too. Would love some more gamer friends on here. I mainly play WoW. Sometimes Diablo or Hearthstone. Just picked up an xbox so I could try out some of the games I've been missing out on during the WoW years. :)
  • jdquitugua87
    jdquitugua87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Huge gamer here as well. Played a lot of WoW, currently playing Hearthstone and Diablo. Also an avid Halo fan as well as Zelda...and any other game I can get my hands on.

I'm even cosplaying Little Mac from Nintendo's Punch Out in June. I would love to be your friend!
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    nerds rule the universe!!!!!!!!
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am an ex-WoW addict myself (I actually met my husband on there). I stopped playing to take care of my son but I've been itching to play another game! Anyone is welcome to add me! Nerds Unite!
  • cinnamon43
    Options
    Hey nothing is wrong with playing games. i play them myself. As long as i do my journal and exercise im fine. I have over 50 lbs to lose . Im 50 years old. If anyone wants to be my friend i am here. Have a good day
  • Glakhmed
    Glakhmed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WoW player here. I dabbled with the first PS and Xbox, but since WoW, I haven't played much anything else. I played Diablo III for a bit, but Blizz gave it away to WoW subscribers that signed up for one year. I also have played the Star Wars MMO a little. Oh yeah, and some Minesweeper, lol.
  • Raggedy_Ann
    Options
    Old gamer girl here, started with Coleco (I meant old) and now play mostly on ps3 or ps4 when everyone else goes to bed and I can get a couple hours of free time.

If you are still an adventurer or if you have sadly taken an arrow in the knee, add me!
  • Wazzer_B
    Wazzer_B Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Obsessive gamer here. 37 year old guy from the UK. Have been playing games since the Atari 2600.

Currently playing WoW, DayZ, GW2, Ni No Kuni (PS3).

Looking for other gamers to add as friends!
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'll be at PAX East working The Next Level booth for Ubisoft.

If you will be there, send me a message so we can maybe say hello while we're there.