Hi ...I'm new here

workinprogress
workinprogress Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Just thought I would say Hello. I have lost 60 lbs. over the past year but find myself falling off the wagon. Learned about this site from a friend and I'm hoping it will help me get back on track. I still have a lot of weight to lose and I really NEED to do it this time. I'm hoping the message board here will help me keep up my motivation. Thanks for listening! :smile:

Replies

• Just thought I would say Hello. I have lost 60 lbs. over the past year but find myself falling off the wagon. Learned about this site from a friend and I'm hoping it will help me get back on track. I still have a lot of weight to lose and I really NEED to do it this time. I'm hoping the message board here will help me keep up my motivation. Thanks for listening! :smile:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Hello and welcome to mfp. :flowerforyou: Great tools here , along with awesome informaton , motivation and support. Best wishes on your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Welcome! Congrats on the weight you lost! That shows you can do it again...and with our help, keep it off! :flowerforyou:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    hello and welcome to MFP. Nice to have you with us.
  • Thank you all for your welcomes. I am just getting used to the site ...so much information and lots to learn! abbychelle07 ...lovely picture...is that your baby??? Thanks JP and neome..so nice to feel welcome! Keep in touch.
This discussion has been closed.