I am looking forward to...

Options
So I joined myfitnesspal quite a while ago, but Ive just kinda been ghosting and not really keeping up with my log and stuff, but after looking up some of the threads I would be interested to know, for those of you who are trying to lose weight, what are some of the things you are looking forward to after reaching your goal?

For me its:
being able to cross my legs. (sounds simple but having been overweight for the majority of my life, im looking forward to being able to comfortably cross my legs)
being able to go shopping in real shops and finding my size, not like online shops
wearing heels. I always feel slightly awkward in heels because of my weight

Replies

• motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Being able to walk around and do 'touristy' things when hubby and I go travelling later this year. Being able to wear cool and comfortable clothes in the heat without feeling I look like a beached whale. Having lots of energy! Not feeling I fill the bath. :smile:
  • talynn27
    talynn27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! Being able to enjoy traveling is a big one. I feel terrible when my (super-patient) husband has to pace himself for my slow-moving, huffing-for-breath self.

Being able to shop for "regular" clothes.

Not feeling defined as "the fat one."

Feeling strong and full of energy.

So much!