Do you love or hate your job?

Options
2»

Replies

• karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Love my job - can't imagine doing anything else!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Love it most days!
  • GuyIncognito123
    GuyIncognito123 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love it.... but my boss is a pervert and runs around nekkid lots.

I'm self employed lol
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I used to love it. Now I hate it but I have hours that allow me to be home with my child at a very descent time and I have been there a long time so if I went anywhere else I would have to start over :(
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, and I love it.
  • ninapturner
    ninapturner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It is just that a job. When I graduate with my masters in Environmental Health and safety then I will hopefully have a career that I am passionate about. Do you like your job?
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Currently: Stay-at-home mom- Hate it? Eh...it's pretty bad in the winter when the kids can't get outside. I strongly like it more often than I strongly dislike it (most days).

Former and (probably) Future: Elementary School Teacher- Liked (75% of the days); Loved it (10%); Hated (15%).
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    The part of my job where I get to travel to interesting conferences/workshops to give talks and learn new things and the part of my job where I get to work outside in the field collecting data and finding cool plants & animals with awesome people? Love it.

The part of my job where I sit at my desk for 8 hours and go to lots of meetings? Meh.

It's the yin and yang of my job - the "meh" parts make the "love it" parts possible, so overall it's fine. :smile:
  • BackToWeddingWeight
    Options
    Love it!! I'm a teacher and I can't imagine doing something else.
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home wife/mom with one nine year old and I love it! I used to be a case worker for the state and I hated it 90 percent of the time.
  • ghostsnstuff
    ghostsnstuff Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Love it 80% of the time, hate it the other 20%. I'm a barista at Starbucks.
  • erickbrian
    erickbrian Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I LOVE WHAT I DO.

But I'm not in love with my job.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    It's aight. It pays the bills. I feel like my IQ is dropping on a daily basis though, because it's brainless. It'll do until I find something with more challenge. I'd even take a pay cut if it meant I could do more than bang my head against a wall repeatedly most days.
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I LOVE WHAT I DO.

But I'm not in love with my job.

This.
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    Love it. It is my way of being able to continue to serve after taking off the uniform.