First couple weeks in help me!!! Please

Options
HELP ME PLEASE!!! Hello, ok I have a few issues and I really think I need a counselor and I have a apt. With a bariatric doctor Tuesday. I have went through the whole program to get the sleeve only to find out my insurance wouldn't cover it sooooo after hearing and seeing people I know and talking to the coordinator for a couple yrs I decided to go to Mexico well the doctor that did my sleeve was the chef doc he have trained a few others so I researched but he didn't speak English he had nurses that did though and he was right there and they was translating seriously not a bad experience and I'm very scary ok so now my problem is I'm a week out and I'm craving EVERYTHING I heard some people say they can't eat anything barely but I got mine done feb 25,2014 and I've ate cereal,yogurt,mashed potatoes,broth,fruit smoothie and oatmeal my mind is going crazy I'm feeling like I'm starving I just had a diff. Thought of what this procedure does I know I have to control my eating but I was hoping for no appetite I don't know if that sounds crazy but I'm really struggling I think it's a mind thing but I know I can't go crazy on food I don't want to I just want to be able to eat salad,fruit,fish but I want it now I am Over the broth I can't even eat it so someone please let me know is it me is this normal and also the fact that I can eat this stuff I feel is weird because I heard people shouldn't be able to stomach or even tolerate This but it does nothing to me I can't go crazy but if I chew chew chew and eat small bites I'm fine.

Replies

• Adahbaby
    Adahbaby Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow. I woks I had a good reply but I know nothing about gastric other than what I've seen on TV. I knew someone who had it done and she use to variete flavor but stay within what was recommended....
  • Earthgirl51
    Earthgirl51 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help too. I think you should repost with a new header stating you are looking for people who have had the gastric sleeve. You will find them, they are here. Feel free to add me for support, I just don't have the knowledge you are looking for.