Kilt Fest '14!!!

Options
JustinAnimal
JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
So I've always wanted to own a kilt. I've never worn one, but I think they're pretty rad looking. Especially if you're like me and you love random Celtic / Gaelic things like Braveheart, the Slaine series of comics (so bada$$), epics like The Tain, bands like The Pogues and The Horslips, etc. Anyway, I've always wanted to rock a kilt, but I know the real deal costs more money than I'm willing to invest in a kiltsperiment. There are these things out there that I've heard referred to as Utili-kilts. They look more like ****ies and have pockets and stuff.

My wife's never let me have one, because the utili-kilts sort of make you look like a neo-nazi or a girl, depending on if you're wearing boots or sandals. Not sure about running shoes or the practicality of running in a kilt... Can someone find that wicked upkilt shot of Groundskeeper Willie? What does the fit community think? Maybe I just need to work on toning my kilt zone?

Replies

• JustinAnimal
    Options
    That's hilarious. The system edited the brand name d i c k i e s, the one that makes work clothes, because you can't spell d i c k i e s without ****.
  • danasue56
    danasue56 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I saw a man jogging through Manzanita wearing what looked like leggings and a short skirt, (jogging shoes etc.) but I don't think it was actually a kilt. If you get one I must have a picture!
  • JustinAnimal
    Options
    You'll be the first to know! It'll probably never happen. Thanks for responding. Just you and me, so far...

sad face