the biggest loser workout

Options
I dug out my old biggest loser workout. It's pretty old. I don't know what season the contestants were on, but it had Matt and Suzy-- the couple that met on the show and got married.
Anyway, the only reason I mention it is because I am really enjoying it. It's Bob, back when I still liked him. It's back when the show seemed more about getting people healthy.
I know the show was always about ratings, etc... but I think it was more realistic in it's early days. The trainers seemed to care more about the contestants, and the ones that were in the video were not the ripped ultra lean ones we have seen lately. But they were probably a lot healthier than when they started out, and didn't take it to such extremes.
I am a little curious as to what they all look like now.
But I did enjoy the workouts. I liked Bob leading us through it. And I liked having the real contestants, who didn't always make every move perfectly, broke out in an obvious sweat, and maybe groaned and complained when it got tough.
I haven't seen any recent Biggest Loser workouts. I bet they are a lot different now.

Replies

• victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I have that same video, although I haven't done it for a couple years. I remember it being a pretty good work-out! I don't know where it is anymore or I might pull it out! I did a more recent one on youtube and thought it was ok, but it wasn't as good as that one. Half the time the contestants look like they don't know what they are supposed to be doing and Jillian just antagonizes everyone.