I need some motivation. . .

Options
Well, I've lost 90 lbs total. I've worked really hard at it. So I got to my goal weight and I had no additional goals. So I've gained 10 lbs back and I still have no motivation. So I guess I need someone to help me find some motivation. I stick to it for a few days and then give up. I still work out. Mostly I eat right. So where do I go from here???

Replies

• 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Jump back on it - easier to lose 10 than 90. Think of all that hard work. Life is gonna be about Calories in - Calories out - FOREVER! Did we really think that would change? Congrats on your GREAT weight loss - now move it!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    You're kidding - right?
    Do you see what's in your profile picture?
    I sure do.
    Looks to me like you have at least a few reasons to live a healthy live. A few reasons to set a good example. A few reasons to eat healthy good for you foods...
    Looks like you need to just talk a look around sweetie!
    :flowerforyou:
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    You are singing to the choir! I just posted almost the same message! I wish I could help you and you me. Where to start? I will be reading the posts to you.
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    turn the TV on and watch biggest loser. That's always motivating to see other people accomplish and to know you don't want to go back to the heavier person you once were.
  • Dawn_2013
    Options
    First of all CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:

And I agree with the last comment, 10 is easy...dont let this slip now! Maybe you need to let your mind accept you are a healthy new you and all that means, life is waiting!!! I f I could suggest, take up some new hobby you have always wanted to try...it will be a good distraction and probably introduce some new friends who see you as you are now...and do not try to support old habits...worth a shot! GOOD LUCK!:flowerforyou:
  • Dawn_2013
    Options
    One more thing, I sneaked a peek at your profile and see you do not have any reasons listed for losing weight although your gorgeous kids are your inspiration. Maybe a brainstorm about what you need (as us moms tend to think of everyone EXCEPT us :noway: )

I would love to see what is important to YOU! Taking care of you FIRST will guarantee you will have enough left over to love the others in your life to pieces. :flowerforyou:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    turn the TV on and watch biggest loser. That's always motivating to see other people accomplish and to know you don't want to go back to the heavier person you once were.

I was just going to say that! =)