Introduce Yourself

Options
Hello Everyone,

I'm Michelle in California; I just started this yesterday. I am 48 years old and want to lose 35 pounds by summer if possible?
Happily married with two boys at home ages 12 and 14,
And I'm a Nana too! Two grandchildren ages 3 & 7.

I've dieted before with Weight Watchers and successfully lost 50 pounds. But over the period of 2 years gained most of it back!
Would really love to lose my weight and keep it off this time around. My girlfriend, Kathy, in Minnesota started this yesterday too.
This should be a good forum and a motivator to offer each other encouragement to get thin again! It is so hard to lose weight. My metabolism doesn't work like it use too. Plus now I have a thyroid problem and have to tske medication. Which, by the way, I don't think even helps....

I want to look like my picture again. This was taken 12 years ago with my beautiful daughter who is now 28.

Wishing everyone success!
Michelle
CA

Replies

• raeannefowler
    Options
    Welcome Michelle and Kathy! It's a great site and awesome that you have a girlfriend to keep you motivated. My BFF and I totally keep each other motivated as well as the other great people on this site. Lots of Luck and YOU CAN DO IT!