Push Notification issues for Samsung S4 :/

Options
Since I upgraded my phone I'm not receiving any MFP push notifications AT ALL :/

I have checked the settings on here, the app and on my phone but nothing I have done is making any difference boohoo! does anyone have a solution please?

I get all other notifications just fine.

Thanks in advance.

Ruth :)

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    bump!

anyone??
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    bump same here
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    Obviously not many folk with S4s ...bah humbug lol..shoulda gone for the iPhone instead!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    i have the opposite problem , i get them all the time now - never got/wanted them before , i check in enough on my own :smile:
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am getting mine but I cant seem to stop the emails no matter what i do.

Have you gone into the app settings?
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    go into the app on your phone and check your notifications.. i unchecked all mine :wink: HTH
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I had an S4 but was having this problem plus a charging problem, so I switched to my old iPhone 4 and it's working great now. I like the S4 better than iPhone, but it has too many bugs / charging issues :^\
  • bleep
    bleep Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have an S4 and I still get the little notification at the top of the screen.
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have a S4 and all is working well here.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    I FOUND THE SOLUTION GUYS :-D

Found the answer online!!

On the S4 go into Settings, then applications - scroll down to where MFP is installed.
    On my phone the notification box was checked/ticked, but obviously it wasn't working on my phone so I took the chance - unchecked it and then checked it again and voila....IT WORKS!!! I'm getting my notifications from mfp now woohoooo.

For those who are having the email notifications you have to go into settings on the full site rather than on your phone and uncheck the email notification box.

Sometimes mfp does throw a bit of a wobbly though and even though the email notifications are turned off you still are bombarded, its happened me once but it was just temporary :)

Hope this helps :-D