Starting to feel great!

Options
I'm on day 11 of my "lifestyle change" and I'm finally starting to really feel the effects of it. I have been eating healthy (REAL healthy, not fake healthy) and I have been exercising every day. I'm cutting out artificial sweeteners and I have stopped drinking diet soda and coffee altogether. I have been drinking water and unsweetened tea, and a little fruit juice when I feel that I really need a flavored drink. I have been cooking myself and making my lunch everyday instead of buying it, so I'm saving money and eating healthier.
The real test is going to be that over the next 4 days I'll be eating out 3 times. A Japanese hibachi dinner tonight, an Italian dinner tomorrow night, and a brunch on Sunday. I have scouted out the menus for all 3 places in advance and I already have a game plan. I'm very confident that I can get through this weekend without sabotaging myself.

Replies

• weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Yay! It feels good to take care of yourself, and I'm glad you've found something for you. Enjoy your meals out!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I have been eating healthy (REAL healthy, not fake healthy)

What is fake healthy?
  • jenniferhorn87
    jenniferhorn87 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    by "fake healthy" i basically mean diet junk food
  • bigmamabird
    bigmamabird Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a great, proactive attitude!

Cheers to your healthy journey!
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I always scout out menus before I go anywhere and have picked out what I'm going to get :) Helps a lot to steer clear of last minute decisions :)

I have a feeling you'll make it through the weekend just fine!