Starting over again.....

Options
mwalker86
mwalker86 Posts: 16 Member
I hate having to admit to myself that I'm starting over agin in my weight loss journey.

I started last January 2013 and lost 41lbs by July. I started doing Curves 4 days a week, following their meal plans and everything was great. When I finally lost the weight I felt and looked great. ( My profile picture is me on my 27th birthday, June 12) But I never learned how to eat off the Curves program and I stopped going due to the distance from my home and work from the gym, it was a 45 minute drive each direction. I tried Shawn T Hip Hop Body and Rockin Body but I was bored so I quit working out all together. Now that I was on my own with meal planning everything became harder. I went back to my roots of southern cooking and take out because that what I know how to do, very well I might add !! LOL So no I've gained all the weight back and I hate to say plus a few more pounds.

Now that I'm beginning again I'm trying to do things a little differently. I try to plan out my meals for the week so I not only know what to buy at the store but so I can pre plan my calories pre meal/ snack. I also bought Chalean Extreme. I just started that on Monday and though I can't do everything and sometimes I have to take a break due to lower back pain or feet I'm giving it my 101%. And sometimes I still hear food noises but I'm working to find a better alternatives.

That felt good to finally speak (well write). I'm starting over..... better, wiser and more amazing then before!!!!!!

Replies

• Frosty337
    Frosty337 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and wish you all the best of luck! You can do it. I am starting over today also on my journey and I want this to be the last time!
  • mwalker86
    mwalker86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you Frosty337