5ft6&1/2in ladies

Options
NormInv
NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
really? You are seeking down to two decimal places? as if someone who is 5-8 will have dramatically different goals?

and what will be the excuse in the end: i couldnt find a support group of my peers! sabotaging yourself from day 1.

i mean come on, drop the sweets

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I have someone on my FL who is the exact same height as me and has dramatically different goals. She weighs about 25 pounds lighter than me, and we're both in a maintenance phase. I shrug anytime I see a topic that asked for people of a certain height because that doesn't guarantee all of you will be the same.
  • MaeRay007
    MaeRay007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have someone on my FL who is the exact same height as me and has dramatically different goals. She weighs about 25 pounds lighter than me, and we're both in a maintenance phase. I shrug anytime I see a topic that asked for people of a certain height because that doesn't guarantee all of you will be the same.

Yup
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    The height threads are moronic.

I usually only answer when the OP has an unrealistically low/unhealthy weight goal and also to show that depending on how you go about losing weight, your end results can be dramatically different. I'm the same size right now at 165lbs as I was at 145lbs four years ago. How I got to this SIZE each time, very different methods.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    anyone have a link to the thread this one is talking about?
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options

Pretty sure it's a general rant. But there was someone asking for 5'3.5 to 5'4 women's weight goals the other day. Silly.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Oh ok I gotcha. I saw a thread a bit ago title 5ft6 ladies but didn't click on it. now wishing i had!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Pretty sure it's a general rant. But there was someone asking for 5'3.5 to 5'4 women's weight goals the other day. Silly.

Yeah, these threads occur all the time, and are usually asking for goal weights or ideal clothing sizes. As if there's a one-size fits all approach based on a person's height.