New and still learning from SW, Ontario

Options
Hello

I am new here and still learning all that this great site has to offer. One day I "will" post a success story!!!! But until then...any helpful hints/advice would greatly be appreciated. I was doing good at the beginning of the summer but fell off my wagon.. My wheels are back on and tightly secured!! lol

Thanks kindly,

Goaliema

Replies

• turbojanem
    Options
    i pray that we all get to our goals. as we hit the road bumps, we need to see what caused us to fall off the wagon. my biggest issue is making fitness a lifestyle. in the past i have always said that when i get to my goal i will______. this time, i am realizing that some of those lovely tasting foods have to go (like the foods with High Fructose Corn Syrup) they must go. they are tasty, but NOT good for any of our bodies, no matter what pant size we wear.
    team work. we can do this together.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Goaliema!

MFP is such a great place, and lots of great tools to help along the way! Good luck!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Congratulations on making the start of your success story xxx
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    I love that: "One day I will post a success story." Yes, you will! You'll find a lot of support on this site... :-)
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I do think this is an amazing site. It is just figuring it all out and what works best. By reading I have learned quite a bit. It helps to read what others have done that may or may not have worked. Reading and view pics from the success stories is very motivating! And one day we all will see our individual success stories posted for all to see!

best of luck

goaliema