Regrettable deed!

Options
headofphat
headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
I was telling someone the other day that I once went to see Brokeback Mountain with a girl because i was trying to date/hook up with her. Anyway, it backfired! We didn't date or hook up and I now have the image of two cowboys humping burned into my brain....probably forever.

What have you done to impress a guy/girl that you regret?

Replies

• So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    You should've posted this yesterday. :wink:
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    why not today?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    It ain't HUMP DAY today. That's why not today.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Gave her a baby.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Gave her a baby.

shoulda wrapped it up I suppose! :ohwell:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Okay and I went to see that film with the astronauts (Yes, by myself, I go to the movies by myself, don't you dare judge me!!!!)... I fell asleep 3 times. Well, 3 times that I can remember lol.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Wrap gum around something to show how skillfully I could get it off with my mouth...it didn't end well.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    get it off with my mouth

You just lost me. *daydreams*
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    get it off with my mouth

You just lost me. *daydreams*
    :laugh: :laugh:
    o bby..
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Gave her a baby.
    winner.gif
    90.gif
  • stephsmom93
    stephsmom93 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    A leap of faith! Back in high school I had a huge crush on this one guy. At a party he dared me to jump off this cabinet that was next to a bathroom door. His friend was in the bathroom and he wanted me to do a "Superfly" off there on to his friend to scare the crap out of him. So I did and it did not turn out well at all. I flew off the top. He scream like a baby and started flapping his arms and punching. I got knocked out cold and then a bunch of guys jump on him thinking he just went psycho on me for no reason. Police come, people run...I'm still knocked out cold! I didn't get into any trouble but some of the guys did, including my crush. Let's say after that...there was no love connection, I sported a lovely shiner for over a week..BUT I was invited back to the parties! :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Gave her a baby.
    winner.gif
    90.gif

I thought you wanted my baby??? We already discussed how cute it would be...

you-cannot-make-an-ugly-baby-with-one-of-these-63799.jpg
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Gave her a baby.

Is it returnable? Because if so, I would totally get my money back.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Okay and I went to see that film with the astronauts (Yes, by myself, I go to the movies by myself, don't you dare judge me!!!!)... I fell asleep 3 times. Well, 3 times that I can remember lol.

I would have been yelling at the screen - I yelled every time I saw a preview. A nap is probably a good thing.
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I WISH I NEVER READ THIS THREAD!~!!!