MISSING IN TUCSON, AZ

Hey friends,

A fellow mom friend of mine posted yesterday that her SO went missing on Tuesday night. She has filed a missing persons report with the police, and they are actively searching for him. There will most likely be a press release with the local media outlets tonight, and we are trying to spread his info all around the country.

The OP is the fiance of this missing person. She has given permission for this to be posted on any board and on Facebook. Please share if you are in that area!

I am usually against hashtags....I hate them...but we are using #findthomaspimper right now to help the OP connect to everyone's posts in case helpful info becomes available. Please use it if you choose to post to Facebook or Twitter.

Thomas left home at 8:30 pm to purchase a lottery ticket at the Circle K, he left his cell phone at home but had his wallet on him. He works at a local hospital and is not believed to have "run away." (no drug-related issues, was not drinking, no financial issues, no mental issues) He has not been seen or heard from since.

#findthomaspimper

Thomas Pimper was last seen at the Circle K off of Speedway & Camila around 8:42 PM March 4, 2014. He was driving a Fiji blue 2005 Honda Civic 4 door. Arizona license plate number AZW2760

Thomas is 6', 185 lbs.
White male
Blue eyes
Bald
Red beard
Glasses
Last seen wearing baby blue polo and black slacks.

Please, if you see him or have any information, contact the Tucson Police Department.