"Healthy" recipes sources

Any good sources for healthy cooking for a noob? Looking to clean up my diet with a long term goal and I am definitely not a cook. I have done better recently and made some stuff but would love to learn more about cooking.

Any resources (books, programs, websites) that have clean cooking easy recipes that you recommend?

I have tried doing a "7 day detox diet" in close resemblance to the paleo diet and lost a few pounds and saw some good results, but as a long term solution, i don't know if I could stick to such a strict diet. I would prefer a more balanced approach.

My goal is to lose some fat while keeping as much muscle as possible.

Replies

• amw5471
    amw5471 Posts: 111 Member
    In because I always need more ideas!

I look a lot on pinterest but on the healthy pinning section not the food section!
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Try Jamie Oliver's 15min Meals or Williams and Sonoma Fast and Fresh Meals. Both have easy recipes that offer variety and different things to cook with simple ingredients.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    cookinglight.com

skinnytaste.com

livebetteramerica.com/food-recipes/Healthified
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Try amazon.com... there are a TON of cookbooks on there geared toward clean eating... and sometimes it's just nice to have a good ol' fashion cookbook to cook from rather than an app on a phone :happy:
  • CMoeDee
    CMoeDee Posts: 102 Member
    eatingwell.com
    greatist.com/health/cheap-healthy-recipe-collection