Motivation needs to stick!!

Options
Hello all, just getting back into health mode. I actually started in January and began looking for other sources to keep me motivated. I am down 18 pounds from January 6th! I am prone to eating when upset so trying to avoid that since there have been some things going on that would lead me to that. I feel this time around after so many tries that this will stick now, got to cause I want to see my little girls grow up!!

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 18 pounds!!!!!!
    You're 2 + months in, thats great! Now a lot of things should be habit!!!!!

I'm here and doing it to be around as long as possible for my kids too! Mine are 4 and 6, how old are yours?
  • cartagenam
    cartagenam Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine are 2 and 9; habit yes and they are both picking up on the new changes so that does help too. When I am debating going to the gym my oldest is pushing me to go.
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it for my kids too :) (2 and 5). My daughter (the oldest) sees me working out and eating better and she makes better choices because of it!

Good job on your accomplishments already, keep it up!!!
  • cartagenam
    cartagenam Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much!:smile:
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I too had lost 18 lbs in 2 months. I struggled in the past and had my ups and downs. This time I am believing in myself to get to my goal weight. I have 3 boys from 25 to 21. I want to be around and live my life to the fullest! So, here's to ya and your journey as well! :drinker:

I like to motivate others as well as receiving the motivation:bigsmile: . Feel free to add me, if anyone would like too. :flowerforyou: