crazy canucks September 22,2010

Options
weigh 153.2- not sure if any change- had surgery- all is well. Hopefully next week will see a difference. Hope you had a good week with your goals. Go Canada Go!!! Have a great week.

Replies

• Krystled
    Options
    Yeah I remembered this week! Hope everyone is doing well. Since my friends wedding I gained probably close to 4lbs but I am down 1lbs since last week. :smile: Now I just have to keep going to the gym and staying active. I think after the wedding I just didn't care and didn't make the effort to do anything. As long as I keep up my goal of going to the gym 4 times a week I should keeps seeing improvement! Good luck to everyone, see you all next week.

Go Canucks Go
  • Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have been fluctuating between 215 and 213 all week. Hope to stay low for next week. Good luck with the rest of the week everyone.
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning Canucks :drinker:

I'm over the moon to say that I'm officially at my pre-pregnancy weight!! :love: This morning I weighed in at 208.3lbs, which is a 3.6lbs loss from last week. Last Wednesday I changed my goals and have tried to be more active, short walks, mowing the grass, etc. Hope I can keep it up - although I'm sure this week has at least given me enough motivation for next week!

Sounds like everyone else is doing pretty good so far - maintaining and loosing - always better than gaining! :wink:

Yesterday DH and I started Abigail on some baby cereal; she's not really sure what to think of it and actually spits most of it out but at least she's trying it. Hard to believe she'll be 5 months old on Saturday!! :noway:
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing great! I will weigh myself tonight when I drop the kids of at the gym!
  • amacd999
    amacd999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Weigh in was tonight at TOPS and I was down 2 lbs. I am very happy with that. I still have some more adjustments to make but at least I am improving a bit on some habits.

Congrats on everyone who has had a good week! Here's to hoping the next week is as good. I know I have set some mini goals for myself and one way or the other I plan to reach them

One thing I want to do this week is get a new pedometer. I want to be able to keep better track of my steps thru the day.

I'll check in again later. have a good evening everyone!

Alannah
  • blankiefinder
    Options
    Down .4, I'll take it! If I want to lose faster, I'm going to have to be more proactive!
  • blankiefinder
    Options
    Great job, Allanah!