Well that made my day!

Options
I've been a little disappointed that people at work haven't said much about my weight loss. Well today, a very attractive woman said something like "I don't want to sound like I'm 'sexually harassing' you or anything, but you really do look great". Well shut my mouth. That made me feel awesome! I don't think she meant it this way, but I kinda liked the whole "sexual harassment" disclaimer. Kinda like she was uncomfortable saying anything, since I'm so hot now. lol I'll keep telling myself that, anyway. Way cooler than saying "you look much healthier". Always nice when a pretty girl tells you you look nice. Don't get that much anymore at my age.

Replies

• stephgetsfit2
    stephgetsfit2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • ncgingerich
    ncgingerich Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job and keep up the good work. I sometimes think that people assume men can lose weight so much easier than women that they don't give credit where it is due unless it is such a dramatic loss that they have to. Either way I'm happy for you that folks are noticing!
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    very cool! personally I dont mind being "sexually haressed" lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!