It finally happened!

Options
Well, i had a very bad summer in 2013. I suffered through depression and gave up on myself. I gained 20 pounds, and had no motivation to start working out whatsoever; i was 135 ( height: 5'4) . One day, i got up and decided to play tennis everyday for 1-2 hours. I also lowered my calorie intake to the point i felt SO dizzy. I couldn't handle it and started eating the way i always do. I gained everything i lost back and more pounds; i weighed 139. I gave up on myself. A month later, i started getting motivation on "fitfam" on twitter. I decided to eat healthy and how i usually do. I exercise 5-6 times a week! I started seeing results, and it's the best feeling in the world. Now, i weigh 125.i lost 14 pounds. (( i joined fitness pal after i lost my initial 7 pounds so that's why it says i only lost 7)) . I feel so much healthier and great :) with exercise, healthy eating, and motivation you'll see results! I am not sure how to post a picture here but my before and after picture are my profile picture! :)

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look great in your profile picture! And no, you never actually gave up on yourself because here you are!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!