Calling new friends?!

Options
Hello there.

Back when I was on here the first time I had an amazing group of friends that made this journey a whole lot easier. I had my gallbladder taken out and not too long ago I got an awful flu. But I'm back and ready to finish what I started! I would really love to have a friends list filled with unique, motivated, friendly people.

I guess a few things about me;
I'm 19, turning 20 in a week. I'm 5'9" and have like 80lbs to lose... I'm honestly not sure where or when I want to stop. I like people who can take a joke, especially if they can tell them. I absolutely love The Walking Dead. I adore music. Animals are fantastic and baking is my passion. I'm confident with who I am and usually tell it like it is.

Acquiring new friends would be so wonderful. I really don't mind age or gender difference. Making genuine friends is always a plus. If you want to be friends let me know or send me a friend request. :smile:

Thanks. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• NVclark465
    NVclark465 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I understand what you are saying, the same thing happened to me! I was on here and able to lose 30 lbs. when I got pregnant with my second child. I had a c-section and was ebf so I was afraid to start dieting. Now, I'm ready to start up again but feel like my friends have forgotten about me or got used to me not being on here :( . So I'm up for new friends and would love to keep each other motivated!

Thanks,
    Erika
  • jaleenasmom
    Options
    Hey there!

I have been sooooo struggling with weight and health.
    Feel free to add me if you want!
  • jrhgeh2008
    Options
    Hello all my name is josh im 28 yr old and I love to drink beer I have gained over a 100 pounds and now im giving beer up all together I weigh 312 today and I want to be at 250 by summer I
  • Alex_murphyy
    Alex_murphyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im Alex and im 22 almost 23! Right now I have just a little over 50 lbs that I want to loose. I am very motivated and can help keep you on track so feel free to add me! :)
  • Lewy1982
    Lewy1982 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Chad and I started myfitnesspal for school but I think I'm going to stick with it! I could use to lose a few pounds and I really need to watch what I eat. I don't have many friends yet so please add me. Thanks!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all feel free to add me if you'd like motivation or especially someone to talk to!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am back again as well and currently recovering from the same surgery. It has been about four weeks and I am doing great!
    :flowerforyou:
    Always happy to have new friends! Feel free to add.
  • Clarissabar
    Clarissabar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)
    Feel free to add me! I've been on MPF a little over a month now, and I'm loving it. I also have a passion for baking!
  • kmtbeaulieu
    kmtbeaulieu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Season 2 of Walking Dead was the absolute best!!!!
  • skytoads
    skytoads Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I would love to have someone to talk about Walking Dead to!
  • Emalilly13
    Emalilly13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm emily

I need friends to help and motivate me! I'm so motivated! :D

Add meee :)

xxx