Preworkout supplements?

Options
I've been taking 1mr (half scoop) and I really do like how it makes me feel, I work out for about 2 hours and I feel so motivated and still energized when its time to leave the gym. But I eat really clean and I hate putting unnatural stuff into my body, so I really don't want to keep taking it.
Today I tried Vega preworkout energizer, and I was really hoping to like it, but it made me feel extremely jittery, anxious, and a little sick, which is weird because the 1mr never makes me feel that way.
I'm looking for something more natural, but just coffee doesn't do it for me.
So, are there any semi-natural preworkouts out there that work? (I'm not looking for suggestions on foods, just actual supplements) thanks!

Replies

• steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    If you don't like putting "unatural" stuff in your body, why not takes suggestions on food?

Theses are my pick me ups:

Coffee
    Green Tea
    Banana

Just be careful when taking things like that, and then feeling like you "need" it to get through your workout. Been there, done that. Just my advice.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm unsure of what definition of unnatural you're using...

... but White Flood Reborn by Controlled Labs has been a go-to for me since its release, and its secret blend of 11 herbs and spices doesn't get too crazy.
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I use a pre-workout called buzzsaw from truenutrition. It doesn't have as much ingredients as most pre workouts but it is effective and inexpensive.
    http://truenutrition.com/p-995-buzz-saw-30-servings.aspx

Also as Steve suggested, coffee could work as well.