Needing friends

Options
Hey everyone,
I'm Melissa, I've been a member here for a while now but I've never really been fully committed until now.
I'm 24 and I stay in Scotland with my husband Ritchie and my two daughters Regan and Luna.
I enjoy going out for walks with the kids and watching my programme's, I also enjoy reading but I don't really get the chance anymore lol.
At the moment I'm on day 10 of the 30 day shred and I'm really enjoying it (apart from when I pulled my neck muscle... Think I was doing my crunches wrong... Oops :/)
Looking for people to keep me on track, I'd like friend requests from anyone! Young, old, male, female, at the start of their getting fit journey like me or seasoned professionals :p

P.s I seem to have went a bit over on protein today... Is that ok?

Replies

• cinmorrowlvn
    cinmorrowlvn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa. I'm Cindy and I live in Alaska. I'm 34 years old, I'm a wife and mother of 2 teenage boys, and I'm a night shift nurse. I would love to share in a support group with you! I'm very new to this so I'm not sure how to 'friend' you. I don't have anybody on my friend list but I'm up for some shared support. At this point I haven't made many changes to my diet but I am being very honest and I log EVERYTHING I eat. I find myself paying more attention to what I'm eating so that seems to help so far. I would love some ideas on ways to change/improve my eating habbits. I'm wouldn't think going over your protein for the day is bad - as long as you are still pretty ballanced on the rest of your intake.:happy:
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Hello Melissa I am Marta, mom of three as well and a book worm just because I have time to read now since my kids are a bit older. Also I am making the time to take care of myself after years of neglecting my health because I was taking care of the kids. I was here last year and lost 25 pounds and then my mom passed away so I gained 10 pounds back. Came back to the site to be held accountable. I am sure here you will find the support and help you need.

Going over is not bad. The great thing about this site is that you can manage to see how you eat, how much and make the necessary changes to keep it balanced.