Super Colon Cleanse?

2»

Replies

• KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    I'm actually taking this right now because of a "problem" I was having. It's been helping a lot and no urgency at all. I'm almost done the 10 days and I haven't lost any weight because of it (not the point of me taking it anyway). It just helps keep things moving.

It's not a diet-helper. It's a digestion helper.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    sneezing-motion.gif

Nope.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    th?id=HN.608024999600783931&pid=1.7
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Why are colonics non sense?

I have had several and I friggen love them. But I must state that I have IBS with chronic constipation.

I do not do them for weight loss purposes, I do them because there are not many things in the world that feel better than a 10 pound dump.

See it's true girls can't actually poop
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    healthy deficit = success.

theres no need to use a product to cleanse you....your organs do a great job of that for you! :flowerforyou:

save your loot, OP. :)

<--- No cleanse, calorie deficit all the way!

check out this fellas AMAZING success!
    awesome job, fella! :heart:
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    If you really want to go hardcore.. go to your local supplements store grab a bag of psyillium fiber. I eat as many spoon fulls of this stuff as I can and chase it with water (it is really hard to do and hilarious for others to watch me do this) once you are full stop.. drink lots of water.. make sure you have nothing to do for the next few days and prepare the bathroom for the most glorious time of your life.

:sick:
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member

I have had several and I friggen love them. But I must state that I have IBS with chronic constipation.

I do not do them for weight loss purposes, I do them because there are not many things in the world that feel better than a 10 pound dump.

:laugh: as a fellow sufferer this made me LOL
  • amd1964
    amd1964 Posts: 2 Member
    I also have IBS and do regular colonic cleanses. Read anything by Dr Bernard Jenson or Dr Max Gerson, they are the key to healthy colon.

Just don't use them thinking they will help you loose weight.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Well of course medical problems notwithstanding. The OP didn't say anything about a medical condition.
    Occasionally, doctors will cut a patient's chest open but I don't think you would advise that for a normally healthy individual.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member

I can think of several things that feel better than a ten pound dump....
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    I have never tried the super colon cleanse, however, i have tried the herbal cleanse by advocare. I used the 24 day challenge. I also used it with my mom in beginning of january. I lost 25 pounds, and she lost 30 pounds in the month of january. The product doest make you run to the potty. but when you do go, its a lot of poop that comes out. It really cleans your intestines well and preps your body for maximum weight loss. If you would like to do some more research, you can go look at www.advocare.com/14015891. Happy cleansing:)
    reported for spamming...
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    th?id=HN.608024999600783931&pid=1.7

Fuuuuug! Beat me to it!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    You don't need a cleanse. Eat healthy foods and drink enough water, and your body takes care of it all by itself.

Don't spend money on something that claims magic.