I'm back giving this another shot - need support

Options
Hi all -

I'm back after quite a few months away. I've gained more and am very frustrated but always found lots of support here at MFP.

I have about 75lbs to lose and would love to have some friends on here who have similar goals.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• kpchefai
    kpchefai Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend since I am also a "doxiemama"
    They don't make the best workout buddies but they are awesome : )
  • ambergirl327
    Options
    I have been away a while too and need someone that can be accountable with me! Looking to lose 40-50 pounds
  • disneygirl626
    disneygirl626 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I was on and off this site for a few years. I've been back on for nine days so I'm definitely in the same situation. Anyone here is free to add me. The more support the better. :)
  • kilverstone
    kilverstone Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well first of all, it's great that you are coming back and wanting to continue working toward a healthier lifestyle. :) That is huge! Don't be discouraged, you will find lots of support and friends here to help you along in your journey. Feel free to add me, I love helping others work toward their fitness and nutrition goals.
  • littlelga
    Options
    I *just* signed back up after a long time away. After a stint in the hospital this week (not weight-related, but my weight was taken) and already whining about my pants not fitting well any longer, I realized it's time to buck up and do this.

I'm looking to lose 40-50 as well, ambergirl, and I'd love some new friends to help. Happy to be a cheerleader for you, too!
  • ilbcnuz
    ilbcnuz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I too am back after many months hiatus. I'm looking to lose around 60-65 lbs. Feel free to add me.