New from Cali

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hello all. I have a chaotic life with 4 kids and now helping to take care of my mom who just had a double bypass after a second heart attack, as well as working 40 hrs a week. Mostly at a DESK but lots of cleaning, errands, and kid stuff keep me going (obviously in wrong direction). I enjoy bellydancing and hope to get back to that soon. I have so much weight to loose and can easily gain 6 to 8 lbs in a couple days! I don't eat a lot and am told I'm in starvation mode. So, here I am hoping to find a way out of this mess and to the real me under this extra 100 or so lbs. Sure hope I can... I think I can.. I think I can..

So if you know the stuff I should be checking out or whatnots, lemme know ok? Thanks and good luck to us all.

LK

Replies

• platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    You've come to the right place! We'll cheer you on! Welcome to MFP... you can do it! :-)
  • lisakay209
    Options
    Thanks I sure hope so. I always start off strong, but once I regain weight, I get tanked!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Yes, you can!
  • redsnapper2u
    Options
    Hi LK... you seem to have a lot on your plate.. the hardest thing we Moms do is never make time for ourselves. You must, must must set aside time for yourself so that you can get healthy, so you can be there for your family... Hang in there girl.. you can do it... I know you can!! Good luck.

tammy
  • lisakay209
    Options
    Wow looks like you have done awesome DanOhh! :happy:
  • lisakay209
    Options
    Oh and Thanks Tammy! I sure do and I sure hope I can hang in there. Hey hanging burns more calories than sitting eh?