Looking for Vegetarian/Vegan Friends!

Options
Hey guys! I'm still pretty new on here and I'm looking to add more friends so that I can get more feedback! I've been a vegetarian for 10 years now and I'm looking to add some friends on here who are also vegetarians or vegans! (:

Replies

• g3tting_fit
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to become a vegetarian first and then maybe try a vegan diet!
  • littlelga
    Options
    I was raised vegetarian. 34 years and the only meat I've had was in small bites or accidental. I can't say I'm the healthiest, so I'm looking for ways to better my diet as well. Rough when you're raised on carbs :)
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for new friends. I am in the process of transitioning to vegetarianism and have been meat free for almost 2 months now. My diary is open to my friends and am always open to learning new meals and options from more experienced vegetarians/vegans. Feel free to add me and welcome!
  • 8olives
    8olives Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for some like-minded support on MFP as well. I played around with vegetarian / low-dairy eating for about 10 years before finally making the switch about a month ago to a completely plant-based diet. Would love to share recipes, ideas and thoughts!
  • Stefgoju
    Stefgoju Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I've been going vegetarian for over a year now too! Never missed the meat. I'm gonna add you all, always nice to have like minded friends!