Just want to lose 20 pounds

Options
I am 50 years old and have been trying to lose 20 pounds for a year now. A friend introduced me to this site and another friend introduced me to the Abs Circle Pro. Today is the beginning of a new day for me and I'm hoping between using my new workout equipment and changing my eat habits I will be down 10 pounds within 2 months. You encourage me and I will encourage you.

Replies

• platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has a lot of very supportive and friendly people... grab some friends, and make it happen! We'll cheer you on! :-)
  • spinndiva
    Options
    Welcome! You will find his is a great site! Lots of help and encouragement here! :)
  • BethMotley
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm 50 too. I have all ready lost 20 and would still like to lose another 20. Two things I have learned; I over eat.We think portion sizes are much bigger than they actually are; I am lazy. As I've aged I've fallen into the false belief that says "oh,it's middle age spread, there is nothing you can do about it." Therefore, I was believing a lie. You can do it, and yes, it is hard and it takes time. Keep moving and use this site and you will be able to say " I've lost 20 pounds." And welcome, to the world of better health. Beth Motley