32lbs lost, 11 months [+PICS] [NSFWish - undies]

Options
cCUdGNdl.jpg

i0wV7all.jpg

It's been a rocky road and I've slipped off the wagon more times than I can count but I'm getting there. I'm waaaay far away from where I want to be, but looking back at these pics I can actually notice a difference!
I don't eat clean, I eat about as dirty as you get, I still drink, but when I'm tracking, I am a IIFYM believer!
Exercise has included running, general cardio and for the past couple of months, pole fitness which is SUCH a good workout, works so many muscles!

SW: 215
CW: 184ish
GW: 140

:)

Replies

• maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You look great, a huge difference between the two pics you must be so happy!
  • ChelleSimmo7
    ChelleSimmo7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You look so fantastic!!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! You look awesome!
  • redskiednight
    redskiednight Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look great, a huge difference between the two pics you must be so happy!

That's the odd thing though - as the weight loss was marathon style, slow and over a long while, I never really noticed it on myself - so when i found the pictures I was ecstatic! A new wave of motivation! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!