Yes, I did it.

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
I just ran out to get takeout for the fam and wore sweatpants, snow boots, and (gasp!) a hair scrunchie.

****Hangs head in shame*****

Replies

• Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    No shame.....sometimes I don't put pants on :laugh:
  • mariepreston1995
    Options
    At least your shirt wasn't inside out
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I've gone grocery shopping in fuzzy house slippers before.
    Although, at the time I was pregnant and couldn't see my feet so I think that's how it happened.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I went running in see through once.
    No shame.

Never again, though...
    I wasn't wearing that yesterday and got offered a ride by 2 different creepy dudes........
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Do it every weekend! Scunchies can be your best friend!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Oh, I love scrunchies at home when no one sees me!:laugh: I was just too lazy to put on real pants, real shoes, and a real ponytail holder. LOL!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Oh, there's also those times I won't put a bra on. Rare but they exist! I'm a 36C. No one needs to see that!:noway:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I wear my work hairnet in public if I need to run errands after clocking out. No shame.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Yeah, but that's different. People look at you and think "Oh, she just came from work." People look at me and go "Really??? You wore that in public? You need a life, lady.":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Oh, there's also those times I won't put a bra on. Rare but they exist! I'm a 36C. No one needs to see that!:noway:

Im a 40DD... I once forgot my bra heading to work... It was a serious case of the mondays.. pulled up to work and had that "something isint right" feeling.... Had my phone... lunch... I was liek what is it.... then Poked my boob.. YEP.. no bra. Called my boss, and was like "I'll be back in 10 mins" lol.

That woud not have been a pretty sight. Not sure how I missed it, I had to have looked in the mirror to do my hair lol
  • Lisa1971
    Options

Im a 40DD... I once forgot my bra heading to work... It was a serious case of the mondays.. pulled up to work and had that "something isint right" feeling.... Had my phone... lunch... I was liek what is it.... then Poked my boob.. YEP.. no bra. Called my boss, and was like "I'll be back in 10 mins" lol.

That woud not have been a pretty sight. Not sure how I missed it, I had to have looked in the mirror to do my hair lol

LOL!:laugh: I went to work wearing 2 different shoes once. Thankfully, you couldn't really tell because they were pretty similar!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I just ran out to get takeout for the fam and wore sweatpants, snow boots, and (gasp!) a hair scrunchie.

What you should be more ashamed of is displaying that awful Buckeye logo.......LOL!

It's all luv!
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym with one navy blue and one black sock on. Didn't notice until I was doing leg extentions. The shame wore off after a few reps.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym with one navy blue and one black sock on. Didn't notice until I was doing leg extentions. The shame wore off after a few reps.

I went to the gym once with my black t-shirt inside out. I wore it the whole time pretending like I meant to wear it that way. :laugh:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options

There is a cosmic rule: The chance that you will run into someone you know is inversely proportional to the quality of your appearance.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I mow shirtless and barefoot. No shame hun...no shame.
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    "There is a cosmic rule: The chance that you will run into someone you know is inversely proportional to the quality of your appearance."

bwah ha ha ha ha haaa.... THIS. So so true !! :P

[gah so the quote messed up, but w/e] lol
  • Lisa1971
    Options

What you should be more ashamed of is displaying that awful Buckeye logo.......LOL!

It's all luv!
    Oh you Meatchicken fan just haaaad to go there!:laugh: :laugh:

•Q. What does the average Michigan player get on his/her SAT?
    A. Drool.

•Q. How many Wolverines does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    A. One, but he gets 5 credits for it.

•Q. Why do women from Michigan wear high heels?
    A. To keep their knuckles from dragging on the ground.

•Q. Why doesn't Ohio slide off into the Ohio River?
    A. Because Michigan SUCKS.

•Q. What do you tell the U of M cheerleader to pick her up after she smiles at you?
    A. Nice tooth, babe.

•Q. How do you keep your family safe from a Wolverine?
    A. Move to Pasadena.

•Q. Did you hear the University of Michigan is going to bring back artificial
    turf in their football stadium?
    A. They're tired of the cheerleaders eating all the grass.

•Q. Why did they change the playing field at "The Big House" to cardboard?
    A. Because Michigan has always looked better on paper.

It's all in good fun btw. Oh, and Michigan still sucks!:bigsmile:
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    "There is a cosmic rule: The chance that you will run into someone you know is inversely proportional to the quality of your appearance."

bwah ha ha ha ha haaa.... THIS. So so true !! :P

[gah so the quote messed up, but w/e] lol

OMG this is SO TRUE! About 10 years ago I was sick as a dog and ran out to wawa to get some juice and medicine and of course I run into my ex boyfriend from HS who is gorgeous and was Matt Dillon's double back in the day! I was like Are you kidding me? Last week I looked like Cindy Crawford's twin and now I look like a Zombie on crack and now is when you run into me???
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Anymore if i just have to go to the bank or something 5 minutes away i leave my sweatpants on. i just stopped caring lol. This summer i'll wear shorts instead but it doesn't make sense to change clothes for 5 minutes. I also wear them to the dr if i get weighed as they're what i weigh myself in here.