Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    ben and jerrys Karmel Sutra
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    YUM, I love ice cream. So while I normally never say "Hey, come to Columbus". If you do, stop by Jeni's Ice Cream, it is the best. My favorite is the Goat Cheese with Red Cherries. My daughter loves the Wildberry Lavender. But I suggest go and sample all the flavors, you'd be amazed at what taste good even though it sounds not so great.

Jeni's, you say? Now that you mention it, my aunt lives in Colombus. and I am way overdue for a trip :D
  • musicboxes
    musicboxes Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Butter pecan
    Banana splits
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Mayfield Caramel Pie
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I love Grape Nut ice cream made by Guifords of Maine or Acushnet Creamery (local) and Mint Chocolate Chip is a close second.
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry' pints on sale this week...I'm loving Cinnamon Buns and bought a pint of What A Cluster to test drive.
    Hubby has declared Scotchy, Scotch Scotch the best ice cream he's ever tasted.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Haagen Dazs Peanut Butter & Chocolate
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Store bought? Chocolate Chip.

Homemade? My wife makes Blueberry Vanilla. Picks the blueberries from our bushes and freezes them, so they remain whole when she folds them into the homemade vanilla ice cream.

Damn. Just thinking about it is making my tongue hard.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    When we go out for gelato in Rome at Giollitti's they have over 50 flavors. I usually get a small cone with pistacchio, cinnamon and raspberry--hold the whipped cream. The best!:love:
  • kikif617
    kikif617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Haagan Daz Butter Pecan
  • marvybells
    Options
    My absolute favorite: Blue Bell Banana Pudding:

Blue-Bell-ice-cream-banana-pudding-scoop_111929.jpg

I can't find a place near me that sells Blue Bell :sad:

I know this feel. I can get some here but it's just the basic flavors. Chocolate, vanilla, and cookies n cream (for some reason).

so i was sitting here feeling sorry for myself because life isn't fair and i want some Blue Bell ice cream, so i looked into ordering online and that is an option---but it costs $129 for four 1/2 gallon containers!!! yikes! Can it really be that good?
  • Fredhatfield2
    Fredhatfield2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    butter pecan
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    CHUNKY MONKEY!!!! <3
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    Karamel Sutra or mint chocolate chip!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I know this feel. I can get some here but it's just the basic flavors. Chocolate, vanilla, and cookies n cream (for some reason).

so i was sitting here feeling sorry for myself because life isn't fair and i want some Blue Bell ice cream, so i looked into ordering online and that is an option---but it costs $129 for four 1/2 gallon containers!!! yikes! Can it really be that good?

Not for me. :laugh: Bluebell is great but there are lots of great brands that I can get here. You go on ahead though. :wink:
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I've been really enjoying a store brand Mint Chocolate Crisp and also their Cookies & Cream one.

If we're talking Ben & Jerrys, then Baked Alaska or Phish Food. Or Cookie Dough. Or Caramel Chew Chew. Mmmm I can't wait until Ben and Jerry's goes on sale again (cannot justify spending almost 7 euro icecream)
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Is there a _krys10_ flavor? if so.....with extra cherries please!
  • marvybells
    Options

Not for me. :laugh: Bluebell is great but there are lots of great brands that I can get here. You go on ahead though. :wink:

hmmmm.....yeah, no. i think i will have to pass on that as well :smile: