high blood sugar??

Options
so about 2 weeks ago I tested my blood and it said 85 that was in the morning half hour after eating healthy non-sugary food. I was pleased with that result. today I started my day with an energy drink- all natural but lots of caffeine because I needed to zip over to my storage unit before it could rain. then I had a tortilla with cucumber mushroom slices and a slice of deli sandwich ham with salad dressing as the condiment, and the last of my dark chocolate bar when I got back. went to town for an hour or so, then I had to go back to the storage to walk another load home and was given a free can of soda. then I went home and had the same tortilla wrap without the meat and ate 2 string cheeses, then an hour later I went to artwalk which starts at 6 from 6-7:30 I hit up all the art galleries where I had about 5 different kinds of cookies two different brownies, two different kinds of those sugary crumble type bars, small piece of fudge, and yes pineapple juice. and a couple of grapes and crackers... hey I went to like 10 galleries... and everything looked so homemade. I don't normally eat like that so I decided to test my sugar levels at 9. it said 127. Makes me ask myself what I'm doing. So with this high of a number, because I read it should be like 100 or 110 should I just make sure not to let myself screw up again or is this something that means my body cant keep the sugar levels normal and I should be worried? My doctor never answers my questions and is pretty much not an option.