Dropping pants sizes!!

Options
Hello size 12!!!!! you may be a lil snug and you may contain some Lycra but the fact of the mater is you're above the thighs and zipped!!! Thank You MFP for keeping me motivated even on the days I would really want a huge cheeseburger..

MFP starting weight- 199
current weight -163
Goal weight -130

total weight loss since 2008 65 lbs :)

Replies

• debbie1268
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! Great job!! I just tried on my 14s and got them zipped without laying down -- I was stoked! (I have NO business wearing them yet.. but at least they went over my thighs and butt and zipped!) I can't wait till I can say that about a size 12! WTG girlie -- keep it up!!
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! I can't wait for the size 12's, I guess I need to get out of the 18's first. :wink:
  • mizyvee
    mizyvee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I am happy for you! I hope to be joining you soon. Hello size 12, I am hunting you down, lol.
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Isn't it incredible to see real progress for all that hard work!
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    Great feeling.... Great Job... Keep up the good dieting... They will get loser...
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I love it!! Congrats!! :bigsmile: I myself finally bought my first pair of REAL 12s for the first time in years...and then just bought a pair of too-tight 10s that I'm working toward getting into! Such a great feeling, I love it.
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Well done! xxx
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hello size 12!!!!! you may be a lil snug and you may contain some Lycra but the fact of the mater is you're above the thighs and zipped!!! Thank You MFP for keeping me motivated even on the days I would really want a huge cheeseburger..

MFP starting weight- 199
    current weight -163
    Goal weight -130

AWESOME!!! I love it when I can get into a smaller size. YEAH!!!!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Well done. I know it feels great. I can't wait to get there someday.
  • OlenaS
    OlenaS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • crazybxrmom
    crazybxrmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! I will be a happy camper when I drop a pants size, but mine were so tight when I started they just now fit and allow me to breath so a few more inches to go I am sure.
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

MFP starting weight- 199
    current weight -163
    Goal weight -130

Great feeing innit. Am in a 12 myself.
    Well done,
    x
  • rosef17
    Options
    So happy for you!!:happy:
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You will do it! There are times when it seems so easy and then times (like today) that are really hard (I am dying to stuff face, lol) I was as big as 234 (9 month pregnant) lost 63 then went back up to 228 and have been trying to lose it since.. I joined my fitness pal in April and I love it so most of the weight (36 lbs) I've lost over the last few months.. Hang in there!! ;)
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT!! So happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • ksnielsen
    ksnielsen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mel!!!! Thats great...what an inspiration!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Yay! My 13's are feeling loose on me lately too, so I'll be joining you in the size 12 range soon. :o)
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

MFP starting weight- 199
    current weight -163
    Goal weight -130

WTG, you got them on and zipped up, something you couldn't do not too long ago eh!! Excellent!! :flowerforyou:
  • hp25
    hp25 Posts: 27
    Options
    So wonderful!! Your hard work is paying off :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!