I must confess to the person above that....

Options

Replies

• Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Creeped your pics..you're beautiful
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I'm totally procrastinating right now and still have tons of work to do...
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    I should be asleep, tomorrows my first day of class
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    i wish i could go back to college. I'd study so hard this time around
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I want to escape.
  • ssmkgp
    ssmkgp Posts: 1,425
    Options
    Cute smile :)
  • Joannah700
    Options
    I wish I could have stayed in college longer to take'fun' classes that didn't go toward my degrees. I mean, when else do you have the opportunity to take an astronomy class?
  • pechepanda
    Options
    I wish I could start college again and participate in more of the social aspect of it. I feel like i keep missing out on all the fun parts of life.
    also, do you think astronomy would really be a fun class? its one of the classes Im debating taking this semester
  • Joannah700
    Options
    I wish I could start college again and participate in more of the social aspect of it. I feel like i keep missing out on all the fun parts of life.
    also, do you think astronomy would really be a fun class? its one of the classes Im debating taking this semester

Join a club or work on campus- it's a great way to get more social and something you can do at any part of your college career.

Astronomy? If you like it..I hear it's equal parts mythology and math. Which sounds fun....but I've never taken it. Its just not something you get exposure o in the everyday which is what makes it special. How many people know about the constellations? Its a forgotten study in many ways.
  • pechepanda
    Options

Join a club or work on campus- it's a great way to get more social and something you can do at any part of your college career.

Astronomy? If you like it..I hear it's equal parts mythology and math. Which sounds fun....but I've never taken it. Its just not something you get exposure o in the everyday which is what makes it special. How many people know about the constellations? Its a forgotten study in many ways.
    Im super shy, but I really want to try joining more clubs, I just dont know if I can make myself do that on my own. I couldnt make myself go to my dorms movie night on my own today

I used to love astronomy when i was a kid, i read tons of books about it and even sat in on university classes, but my school only offers 1000 level astronomy classes and those are always so boring, but in taking 4 4000/3000 level classes about sexuality and gender, so maybe a 1000 level astronomy class would be fun, im not sure.
  • traceyandelliemay
    Options
    wow your really pretty no need to b shy whatsoever :)
  • Joannah700
    Options
    I used to love astronomy when i was a kid, i read tons of books about it and even sat in on university classes, but my school only offers 1000 level astronomy classes and those are always so boring, but in taking 4 4000/3000 level classes about sexuality and gender, so maybe a 1000 level astronomy class would be fun, im not sure.

It's good to mix up' light' classes with a heavier workload. Go for it!

And, small steps. You don't have to do everything in a day.

Ask someone about lunch recommendations one day.

Comment on a funny t-shirt the next.

Make funny faces and commiserate with your peers when you see a professor come in wearing spandex.

You got this, but, small steps.
  • pechepanda
    Options

It's good to mix up' light' classes with a heavier workload. Go for it!

And, small steps. You don't have to do everything in a day.

Ask someone about lunch recommendations one day.

Comment on a funny t-shirt the next.

Make funny faces and commiserate with your peers when you see a professor come in wearing spandex.

You got this, but, small steps.
    thanks,
    I wish someone had given me this advice my first year of college,
    then i might have spent it actually liking it rather than hating it
    I hope I can talk to a new person tomorrow, and maybe join a club next week

you are sweet and amazing and talking to you is making me feel better about school starting tomorrow
  • Joannah700
    Options
    ...school starting tomorrow

School is awesome! Being social is difficult for many people.

Sometimes it's easier if you make it easy to approach YOU instead of you having to approach them.

Two things I have found generally helps: smile and a funny t-shirt.

Seriously. Smile at yourself, your classmates, your professor, walking down the hall. It's hard at first, and you might not be able to,do it all day right away, but practice.

And for funny t shirts I recommend snorg or busted tees. Make me crack up all the time. I always get a comment when I wear these shirts. Sometimes I walk to my local coffee shop wearing a funny t-shirt just because I want to someone else to appreciate the awesomeness of my t shirt collection!
    everything-is-easier-said-than-done-except-for-talking-thats-about-the-same-t-shirt.jpg
  • pechepanda
    Options
    ...school starting tomorrow

School is awesome! Being social is difficult for many people.

Sometimes it's easier if you make it easy to approach YOU instead of you having to approach them.

Two things I have found generally helps: smile and a funny t-shirt.

Seriously. Smile at yourself, your classmates, your professor, walking down the hall. It's hard at first, and you might not be able to,do it all day right away, but practice.

And for funny t shirts I recommend snorg or busted tees. Make me crack up all the time. I always get a comment when I wear these shirts. Sometimes I walk to my local coffee shop wearing a funny t-shirt just because I want to someone else to appreciate the awesomeness of my t shirt collection!
    everything-is-easier-said-than-done-except-for-talking-thats-about-the-same-t-shirt.jpg
    thanks =)
    Ill have to look into finding some cute funny shirts, im kind of chubby so they dont seem to exist in my size, but a funny t-shirt would be good, then maybe people would talk to me and i wouldnt have to work up the courage to talk to them,
  • Joannah700
    Options
    Sneakers and Real Genius are still some of my favorite movies 20 years later.
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    I'm stressed out so bad and I fight my own sleep.
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I fell asleep early evening and now I'm gonna be awake for the duration.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    My body is craving a hard core turn it up killer kick @ss workout!
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    I don't like my hair cut