Replies

• chunkycherub79
    chunkycherub79 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I need to have a good look at what actually passes my lips I think :/
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Your body keeps an accurate log whether or not you do.

That said, you're probably eating more than you think. However your rate of weight loss is healthy and sustainable. So the amount you're actually eating is appropriate whether or not you're actually logging.

Log accurately and stick to MFPs goals. Don't eat 1200 calories. That's too low for you.
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well said.
  • chunkycherub79
    Options
    Was feeling a bit stupid and chastised.

I will take notice though and be a lot more aware to log as accurately as possible.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Was feeling a bit stupid and chastised.

I will take notice though and be a lot more aware to log as accurately as possible.

No don't feel either stupid or chastised.

Coffee creamer was a shock to me as well. "Just a splash!" lol
  • chunkycherub79
    Options
    I've swapped my bedtime coffee for some tea with honey. Not quite the same but if I can swap some of my coffee for something else hopefully it'll help at least :drinker:
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Just be sure to log it :)

That is one reason I go with the diet sodas even with the bad reputation they have. I know me. I am not going to drink just water.. it's either drink calories or drink diet and I like to eat my calories.
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Another suggestion is to use the MFP protein macro goal as a minimum. Personally, the only way I have ever lost weight has been when I've eaten lots of protein and watched my carbs.I focus on hitting my protein targets which helps me reduce the carbs. Proteins typically help you feel full longer.
  • nickpapagorgio
    Options
    1.8 lbs down in a week. That's good ! It's working. Slow and steady wins the race.....Keep it up!
  • chunkycherub79
    Options
    Well yesterday and today not a drop of coffeemate had past my lips. Black tea, with sugar unfortunately, but reckon it's less cal than coffeemate, I hope at least :)
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Little changes add up quickly. Try to follow some of the other suggestion this week and see where it takes you.
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    1.8 is exactly where you want to be. There is nothing wrong.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    You're losing nearly 2 lbs per week. That's a healthy and sustainable loss.

I have to agree with this! You are losing the weight in a healthy way! Rapid weight is NEVER good and it's rarely sustainable. Keep on track! You're doing great!
  • chunkycherub79
    Options
    I have taken the advice this week. Eaten closer to 1600. Noted all liquid intake. Also butter/marg whatever ya call it to. Weighed it too. Also the banana was less than I had put in my diary happily lol. Did have a coffee tonight but used skimmed milk. Don't take sugar anyway in coffee.
    Fingers crossed for Saturday's weigh in :)