workout clothes!!

Options
hi ladies!! or men (:

where do you guys get your gym clothes? right now i'm sticking to lose t shirts and leggings but i want some actual work out clothes. i think it'll help motivate me to get some new clothes as well??

the less expensive the better! (:

thanks!!

also add me! help me help you (:

Replies

• animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I like Old Navy stuff, it's not expensive and pretty flattering. Also discount stores like Marshalls or TJ Maxx have nice name brands.
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Target or academy sports. If your petite dont forget to check boys and girls dept especially at academy. There xl are like a womens small and lots cheaper.
  • mnapier3
    mnapier3 Posts: 30
    Options
    I tend to raid target every time I'm there because I'm bound to find a sports bra or top on sale. The leggings don't usually, I have never seen them go on sale lol! Check Under Armour, Nike, etc. for sales and acquire your clothes that way. They tend to be costly )=
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I like Road Runner Sports and Zappos.
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    TJMaxx!
  • sjbtiger
    sjbtiger Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    TJMaxx!
    Yes! TJ Maxx is a great place to score lower prices on good workout gear. Most everything is under $20.
  • oceanbreeze27
    oceanbreeze27 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Not going to lie: I'm a Walmart girl. I've found some really great Danskin workout clothes there for much cheaper than I would have expected. (My black Danskin capris are my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE thing to wear while exercising.) However, I've also gotten some at Boscov's. Shop around, as the saying goes. :o)
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Not going to lie: I'm a Walmart girl. I've found some really great Danskin workout clothes there for much cheaper than I would have expected. (My black Danskin capris are my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE thing to wear while exercising.) However, I've also gotten some at Boscov's. Shop around, as the saying goes. :o)

yes. I have two pairs of danskin capri's that I adore. Got both on clearance for $8. love them!
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    K mart.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Head sweat band, fannypack, spandex shorts, muscle-t, converse. All you need.
  • curlygirl766
    Options
    Target - look for their clearance racks.
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I got some great Nike stuff in TKMaxx (TJMaxx in the US) for about 1/2 of the regular price.

I decided to go for Nike stuff after trying on really cheap stuff and looking *horrible* in them.
  • hookemhorns2013
    Options
    The old navy stuff is really good for the price. The maxx control pants work great.
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Academy is great for both me and my wife. I'm loyal brand to Adidas so I go to their outlet store quite a bit.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Old Navy for tops- Target for pants :)
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Most of what everyone else has said and also I have been finding some really cute cheap stuff at Sears.
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I troll the clearance racks. I've found some great stuff at Walmart, Target, Kohl's, Sears, Old Navy, TJMaxx, Marshall's, Ross, Bealles and Goodwill.
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    mostly the thrift store. I've seen so many workout clothes in almost perfect condition and big name brands too
  • Tourniquet5
    Tourniquet5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like targets generic brand. Champion I think it's called. Use alot of the shirts for work. Kinda reminds me of underarmour gear. Also when you buy them they usually print off a coupon to save more. Even if it's annoying lol.
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I am totally apathetic when it comes to workout clothes. I have stacks of T-shirts from various events, previous employers, etc. and I grab one and throw them on over a pair of shorts. That's it.