Back Again

Options
lauriellw
lauriellw Posts: 16 Member
I went from 240ish to 178, I am up to 191 and I feel it, I need to get down to 175 before foot surgery.

I know its all about tracking but keep starting and never get through tracking one day as I blow it, I eat something bad and cant even find it on the foods because it will be something someone made like lasagna so I say forget it.

HELP!

BTW what is the 30 day shred?

I did one good thing, bought a treadmill, been doing 30 minutes every am. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Yes you are right it's all about tracking.

You don't blow it with one meal. Lasanga is in the database...trust me...just look harder or log ingrediants.

30 Day shred is a video workout done by Jillian Michael's. It is quite a good workout. I did it 2x my first 2months here and lost 9inches all over and 4lbs in the first 30 days and another 4 inches and 4 1/4lb the next time (I was weighing my food the 2nd time).

I wont lie it's a hard go for the first couple days of each 10 day workout...I even cried after day one of 2nd workout...no joke but by about day 4-5 it was all good.

Get out of the mind set that you've "blown it"...just eat at a reasonable deficet (I mean don't say I want to lose 2lbs a week so I have to eat 1200 calories) choose 1lb a week and eat 1400 calories + exercise calories

and good luck.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    if you have a smartphone the app allows you to scan barcodes to help with tracking.
    Tracking and consistency is key
    Add me if you like I will help motivate you
  • trekkie_bbs
    trekkie_bbs Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You have done it before you can do it again :D You are even lucky enough to know what to do all you have to do is just follow your heart. When searching try putting in less information I noticed that helps a lot! Also spelling counts and it will say no matches if you are off due to mistyping something.

Don't consider eating over your calories blowing it. I do it from time to time and consider it something that my body told me I needed to do. Eating a little extra from time to time as long as you are mostly in a decline you will lose the weight anyhow all it does is just simply delays that. So you are not really doing anything wrong other than practicing XD.

Best wishes,
    Jim