HCG Diet Phase 3

Options
Good day, I just finished the LCD part of the HCG diet and am now on the stabilization phase of the diet. From what I understand, this is essentially the Atkins Diet - but which phase would it be similar to? I know I cut out carbs and surgars, but what about apples? Can I still eat fruit?

BTW, I lost 46 lbs during the HCG/LCD part of the diet.

Replies

• msmccabe
    msmccabe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    well Atkins doesn't really want you eating fruit in the Induction phase. but plums, nectarines, green apples, cherries and kiwi are low in sugar in moderate amounts if you choose to go in that direction. not sure if that helps but i dont know too much
  • kk_stephens
    kk_stephens Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    yes, all fruit, all veggies are okay -- literally it refers to starch and sugar -- no corn, potatoes, pasta, candy, sugar, etc.
    Congrats on the weight loss. I am about ready to do a second round of the HCG in a few weeks. I would like to drop 60 more # but will settle for another 30 in the second round of HCG.

Let me know if you need a buddy for this.

Did you do the injections?
  • msmccabe
    msmccabe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    well if you're doing more Atkins then veggies are ok but fruit is not, Its listed right on their FAQ page. that is where i got that info from
  • DonnaMaas
    Options
    I'm sorry, what is the HCG diet? Nevermind I went online and found out, thanks anyway.
  • dsmaddox
    Options
    Yes, I did the injections and thanks for helping me with that.

yes, all fruit, all veggies are okay -- literally it refers to starch and sugar -- no corn, potatoes, pasta, candy, sugar, etc.
    Congrats on the weight loss. I am about ready to do a second round of the HCG in a few weeks. I would like to drop 60 more # but will settle for another 30 in the second round of HCG.

Let me know if you need a buddy for this.

Did you do the injections?
  • dsmaddox
    Options
    Its a diet where you take HCG (same hormone that pregnancy test read) while eating a VERY LIMITED 500 calorie diet. You can loose alot of weight on it if you can keep up with the diet restrictions.

I'm sorry, what is the HCG diet?