I need help!

goodlookinsista
goodlookinsista Posts: 28
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Ok , I have lost 8 pounds so far I am happy about that but I am having a problem can so one help me.
I still have cal and fat left for today keep in mind I have already planned my meal with breakfast, lunch and dinner also two snack. but I have :
Cal 64
carb -2
fat 23
protein -16
Ok I am Negative in My carbs and protein this always happen to me can you help me what should I do because I am positive in my cal and fat........PLZ HELP ME !::::::::::huh:

Replies

• Ok , I have lost 8 pounds so far I am happy about that but I am having a problem can so one help me.
    I still have cal and fat left for today keep in mind I have already planned my meal with breakfast, lunch and dinner also two snack. but I have :
    Cal 64
    carb -2
    fat 23
    protein -16
    Ok I am Negative in My carbs and protein this always happen to me can you help me what should I do because I am positive in my cal and fat........PLZ HELP ME !::::::::::huh:
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Ok , I have lost 8 pounds so far I am happy about that but I am having a problem can so one help me.
    Cal 64
    carb -2
    fat 23
    protein -16

64 calories insn't that much. That would be like a 1/2 cup of most juices give or take. I personally would not worry about 64 calorie deficit. But in case you do check the cals on a piece of fruit and include that.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Cal 64
    carb -2
    fat 23
    protein -16

I would not worry about going over your carbs or protein. It's not like you need to only eat things without carbs or protein once you hit your daily goal. Some days I am WAY over my fiber, or salt, or fat, etc. I mostly worry about calories (and 64 under or over isn't going to make a huge difference). Beyond that, the fact that you still have fat grams is a good thing, since most people eat a high-fat diet.

Don't stress about every little thing! You can't eat exactly 100% of all your vitamins, protein, etc. or you would drive yourself nuts.
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    I tend to loosely watch my carbs and fat and make sure my diet is mostly low salt
    but i believe we have a 600 calorie deficit so u can give or take a few here and there
    so I wouldnt stress over it either if it becomes stressful and requires too much effort u will find it such a treadmill and an ordeal that u may just give in or comfort eat
  • Ok ! that sounds really good
  • ojo , I guess you are right about that i will leave it alone I just want to lose this weight that all so I worry .
  • Cal 64
    carb -2
    fat 23
    protein -16

I would not worry about going over your carbs or protein. It's not like you need to only eat things without carbs or protein once you hit your daily goal. Some days I am WAY over my fiber, or salt, or fat, etc. I mostly worry about calories (and 64 under or over isn't going to make a huge difference). Beyond that, the fact that you still have fat grams is a good thing, since most people eat a high-fat diet.

Don't stress about every little thing! You can't eat exactly 100% of all your vitamins, protein, etc. or you would drive yourself nuts.
  • Ok , I have lost 8 pounds so far I am happy about that but I am having a problem can so one help me.
    Cal 64
    carb -2
    fat 23
    protein -16
This discussion has been closed.