Anyone have a goal to lose at least 100lb?

Options
Ive been with MFP for a while and just can't get into it. I need to lose a lot to be at my proper weight. Right now I'm 310lb and 5'10" so my goal it to hit 200lb for now....that would be amazing!!!!

If you're in the same boat as me, please add me and we can work together. I need people who want to really interact and motivate each other. I'm excited to finally get healthy.

Have a fabulous day!!

Replies

• JenRoblin
    JenRoblin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 to lose but I have already lost over 100 and kept it off for over a decade. If you would like to be friends so that you can ask questions or get some motivation from someone who was really been there, feel free to send me a friend request.
  • lauriebeakley1
    Options
    I'm at 232 right now, I've lost 30 pounds already & my goal is 150. You are welcome to add me! :)
  • kathyhettlinski
    Options
    Yup that is my goal as well. I started at 305 and I am down to 224. Feel free to add me.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    By the time I get to goal I'll have lost 102 lbs altogether. I have a ways to go yet, but I'm on my way :)
  • Careypea
    Careypea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, as you can see from my ticker I have WAY more than 100lbs. to lose. But I am on my way! :wink:
  • mowrycj
    mowrycj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also would like to loss a hundred pound. I am on my way with ten pounds under my belt. I had breast cancer last year and really want to get my weight in to the healthy zone. I am 53 and a Grandma and want to be around to see them grow up. So if you would like add me.
  • Earthgirl51
    Earthgirl51 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 to go. You can add me if you would like.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm almost there. When I hit goal I will have lost 108 pounds! :happy:
    Feel free to ad me everyone :drinker:
  • mrys71
    mrys71 Posts: 4
    Options
    Your welcome to be my buddy on MFP. I lost 100 lbs years back and put it back on slowly after a car accident in 2009 and am determined to lose it again. Hope we can help motivate each other. I would love to fit back in most of the clothes in my closet.
  • sophiecssx
    sophiecssx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi

I Have lost 103 pounds in 2012 and I have gained back a few. I have been using mfp for a week and i am really addicted to it. Ihave been struggling to keep/it off since i a,m addicted to food. I need someone to do /it with as well so if you want to chat let me know

Sophie
  • tenathequeena
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • artieanderson
    artieanderson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In May of 2010 I set my goal to lose 100 lbs and keep it off. I've lost 112 as of this morning and my most productive and consistent weight loss came after I started using MFP in October 2013. I enter everything...even on days when I know I'm going to be bad. It helps me make better decisions even when I know I will be bad. It helps be exercise so I can eat more fun stuff. Feel free to ad me. I always try to encourage my friends on here and I love the encouragement as well. Know that you an do it and it won't happen all at once.. you will have plateaus and you will backslide. Just keep the goal in front of you and keep on going.

52206574.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • skyethebard
    skyethebard Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I need to lose more than 100 pounds and am pretty new to the board. I'm not sure what I weigh (280ish?) because scales can be triggering for me. I would like to get back to a 14/16 and maintain. Please friend me if you think e could support each other :-)
  • Stumblebee364
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 184lbs - ugh - so feel free to add me if you want to.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 to lose. Anyone can add me if they like, I log daily. :wink:
  • khuynh001
    Options
    Hi, I'm very new to this forum. I have a lot of weight to lose. We could be friends as well.
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose 100ish. ^_^
  • nim_ra
    nim_ra Posts: 38
    Options
    I am here dear. i joined today and i want to reduce 100 lbs and i also need a frd to company me
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs in 2014 and the other 50lbs in 2015! I am right with you! LET'S GO! Send me a FR!
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    right now I am about 265 and want to be around 220-215.... doctor said with my large rib cage and shoulders 195 which is healthy for my height and age wouldn't look good or possiable and she said that as long as my blood pressure and stuff are normal it would be ok... with that being said i started at 297 a few years ago and been in a recent slump.... i want to see the weight loss through!