Extremely overweight and in need of supportive friends

Options
2»

Replies

• pmary665
    pmary665 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I have lost 78 pounds and am still over 300 lbs. So I feel your pain. I have no high blood pressure or diabetes, which I am.grateful for. I have a lot more weight to lose. I know you can accomplish your goal, though.
  • kadybug247365
    Options
    you are welcome to add me as well. Started at 236.5 currently at 190.6 in 29 weeks....still have a lot to go...looking to be 116 for UGW.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me..we can support each other
  • RamonaFr
    RamonaFr Posts: 112
    Options
    I looked up the book Overcoming Overeating == there are two book with that title, different authors. Which one is the one you are recommending.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :) I started at 330lbs and got down to 291.8lbs in a little less than a year. (other name I use to use and swapped to this one :).) always looking for new friends to help motivate and be motivated by them as well!!
  • C_Zacklan1977
    Options
    I would love to be your friend and show you the support you need, I myself am trying to lose the weight I have put on over the years from having kids and stress, but am not getting the support I need here at home and that makes it really hard to stay focused and it would be nice to have a support buddy please feel free to add me and we can help each other when we feel like giving up, because it is nice to know you have someone who cares and wants to see you succeed!! :smile:
  • wildcatfoleygirl
    Options
    Hi my name is Brenda..nice to meet you.
    i just joined today,i've been in denial for some time about my weight
    Found out friday i have hypothyroidism,started meds.
    Have been researching all day..got some great recipes.

Realizing that 4o minutes a day.. every other day... i will be exercising...
    for the rest of my life.
    i weigh 244..i must lose 100lbs,
    although 135 is my goal weight...lol
    My plan of attack is to eat every 2 hrs...i lost 40 lbs after my son was born in 3 months.
    That was a younger me..it will take me longer,
    and i had Richard Simmons to exersise with on the tv...lol
    i am interested in how you plan to lose!!!...So excited for you...GO GIRL!!!
  • dandaman93
    Options
    I have about 61 lbs to lose. So, feel free to add me as a friend (we can help motivate each other) :D:D
  • jelawton3
    jelawton3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you would like.
  • cherrymei
    cherrymei Posts: 23
    Options
    You can add me too! ^^

It is never too late to start eating and thinking healthy! Let's take this journey together! :D
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have well over 100lbs to lose, so I will be around for a while!

Anybody else can add me too!
  • drtag20
    drtag20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi ,
    I have a similar problem with medications, and I know it cane tough, I also need the help, so lets team up,
    I tried swimming today, just for 20 min in the pool, it seemed like a good replacement for other exercises especially with my sore knee.
    lets cheer each other and get through this
  • xNausicaa
    xNausicaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat. I'll be happy to support you c:
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am sorry that you hurt your knee.
    Feel free to add me also.
  • Kevvboy
    Kevvboy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The book I was referring to is by Jane Hirschmann and Carol Munger.