T25 and Shakeology?

Hey! I just wanted to know if I have to drink shakeology to see results in this workout (Focus T25), I mean, if I don't drink it I'll lose weight or not?

Replies

• mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Why wouldnt you lose weight? Shakeology is only an overpriced meal replacement. To lose weight you only need to burn more calories than you eat.
  • rdsxfn
    rdsxfn Posts: 58 Member
    In my opinion, Shakeology is a rip off.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    If you eat at a deficit, you will still lose weight. I drink Shakeology for other reasons besides weight loss. I personally lost my weight over 20 yrs ago before shakes were even out there (besides Slim Fast, which is pure slop anyway). Shakeology is only available to residents of the US/Canada/US Territories or military bases, anyway. I see your weight is in kg...
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Shakeology is irrelevant...T25 is irrelevant. You will lose weight while eating at a calorie deficit. Meet your calorie goal. Boom. Weight loss.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Shakeology is irrelevant...T25 is irrelevant. You will lose weight while eating at a calorie deficit. Meet your calorie goal. Boom. Weight loss.

you said.... . . . . B--O--O--M!!!! ! ! ! !
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member

you said.... . . . . B--O--O--M!!!! ! ! ! !

You know how much I like explosives!!!! :explode:
  • Babes1986
    Babes1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Shakeology IMO is gross like really gross it tastes so bad. Never would I drink it
  • giggalz
    giggalz Posts: 54 Member
    nope..i took it for two months..replaced it with a meal..didnt see any weight change at all..I avoided it for months because I thought that even if it really was the "best meal of the day" its VERY over priced..even to ship it..and I just cannot afford that luxury..

And to be perfectly honest..I've only had the vanilla..but I consider it something I have to doctor up..aka put stuff in it to make it taste better...for something that priced..i should be able to put a cup of almond milk cubes of ice..blend..and go..not so much with that..

now if i could afford it..would i buy it?? probably..but not for its "helps you lose weight" factor..

and I've been doing T25 and shakeology together