Corebar (Group Class)

Options
I have recently just joined the Y due to the classes that they have that I could actually attend (with my crazy schedule!).

There's one class that I found that seems really interesting and looks like it could be a huge calorie burner. Has any of you tried Corebar before? I was trying to find out how many calories I would burn, but I can't find anything since it doesn't seem to be popular just yet.

This was on the corebar website:
"Non-stop movement... non-stop sweat, Corebar® is intense, energetic, playful, diverse, deliberate, focused and...FUN.

Each class leaves you exhilarated from the experience and already looking forward to the next one! Most of all, Corebar® training is effective and tough; this is the ultimate calorie burning workout to test your levels of fitness and endurance.
Using a weighted bar, you'll re-contour, re-define and re-shape your muscles with particular focus on your core, using signature Corebar® moves along with influences from traditional aerobics and resistance training, martial arts and Pilates, all in 60 minutes, helping you become Corebar® STRONG."

I am unable to find this exercise in the database, do you think I should use Aerobics, high impact?

Also, if you have taken this class, what do you think?? Thanks!