So nobody uses The BodyBugg or GoWear fit??

MaryEffingPoppins
MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I've posted this before and got no response. *tear* lol I ordered my GoWear Fit armband and I'm dying for it to get here! I just wanted to know if anyone has one and what it's done for you.

Replies

• amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    So I just googled the GoWear Fit armband and that is AWESOME! Let us know how it goes. Is there an difference over the GoWear and the Bugg?
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    I'm curious to see how you like it too.

I've put so much money into items for fitness from the Nike+ sensor to a Polar HRM that I'm a little hesitant to buy something new. But, if it's worth it, I may look into it.

Cheers,

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    How do u like the Nike +? I see it's on my iphone 4 but I also see u have to buy a certain sensor and sneaker to use it.
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    I own the Bodybugg which is essentially the same product made by and marketed by the same company. I love the device. I have heard that the Gowear fit has a much more robust food log and offers a sleep assesment. The bodybugg was just a little cheaper when I was shopping.

I have managed to lose an average of 1.5lbs per week. The noticeable help that it provides is an understanding of how many calories my body has used throughout the day as opposed to just during specific activities. I have enjoyed it, but I will say that it has just helped me by informing me a little more. I can't really say I've lost more weight because I have the bugg. MFP has really been the driving force in my weight loss. (Just being honest).

I wish you the best in your efforts. Let us know how it goes.

:flowerforyou:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Regarding the Nike+: I ended up buying a sensor set off of eBay (thank goodness I didn't pay full price) and it was the wrong one. My 3G iPod Touch didn't support the sensor and the plug in. So I never got to use it.

Now Nike has an app that allows you to track your workout without the use of the sensors.

After mine didn't workout, I read some review and decided it wasn't best for me. I guess when the thing dies you can't simply replace the battery, you have to just buy a whole new sensor. Kinda wasteful in my opinion.

But I know a lot of people that are happy with theirs.

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • I use the gofitwear! I love it! lol I almost never take it off (other than to shower). It's awesome because it tells you how many calories you've burnt so you aren't guessing anymore but it's depressing when you dont do anything all day and see how few calories you've burnt. I see it as motivation!

Plus if I track my calories used daily and calories eaten daily for a week I just make sure they = a deficit of 3500 and I loose a lb.
This discussion has been closed.