tall girl problems

Options
124»

Replies

• jjeanmneis
    jjeanmneis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    5'10 here. Always felt awkward being tall. My friends/family (kids my age) were shorter then me and I think I felt like even so I should still weigh what they weighed and if I didn't then I was the fat kid even though looking back (over all) I clearly wasn't.
    Dainty will never be in my vocabulary.
    I remember in high school the girls volleyball coach wanted me to play on the team - just picked me out one morning in the hall walking to class because of my height - didn't seem to matter if I could really play.
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    I would kill to be tall xD I'm 5'2, I always wished I'm at least 5'4-5.. The clothes are always long and weird shape for me. I love the long legs that my tall friends have, sexy girls :)
  • lyly830
    Options
    I'm 5'10'' and started at 171, and now down to 165. I just want to go back to my usual 150. But almost everyone in my family or my boyfriend's family is shorter and bigger. This is why i can't talk to anyone about losing weight..... because like all of you have said....they just give you that «face»..... you know.... the ''you-piss-me-off-cuz-you're-tall-FACE'' ....So just mentionning you want to lose weight is a big no-no! Love reading all your posts by the way!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    LOL at all the cute little ladies in this discussion.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    I wish I were taller so that I could eat more.... :|