St. Louis!

Anyone in St. Louis, MO need a motivational buddy?
Bonus points if you use Club Fitness! I love having all my online friends on here, but it'd definitely be nice to have someone who lived close by! Especially if we could be workout buddies! :)
If you live in the area, I'd love to add you on MFP to help cheer you on!

Replies

• Flip4chan
    Flip4chan Posts: 23 Member
    I'm in Arnold just a few minutes south of St Louis. Feel free to add me if you like, I don't workout at Club Fitness though.
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    I'm in Imperial! Having people in the same area to talk to is always nice!
  • fossiewossie
    fossiewossie Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in South County. Feel free to add me!
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Stopping by to say hi! I'm in the STL area, too. Near Webster Groves.
  • southcitystudio
    southcitystudio Posts: 627 Member
    South city here. Feel free to add me. :)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    I'm in St. Louis, not a Club Fitness member, though. If I didn't have a gym in my basement, that would be the one I would choose.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    I'm about 45 mins to an hour away from St. Louis. Roughly 25 mins from Six Flags St. Louis.

I don't think there is a Club Fitness out here (might be in Union near ECC), so I'm not a Club Fitness member. We have a family membership to our local YMCA branch.
  • theamazingcassiebunny
    theamazingcassiebunny Posts: 119 Member
    Shadow2soul, I am very near you, I think! How cool to find another rural Missourian here. :smile:
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    I'm a St. Louis native, but currently living in Baton Rouge. Miss my home town!!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    St. Louis native, but living it up in Wisconsin. Travel to St. Louis about 6x a year to visit family.
  • Suzmp88
    Suzmp88 Posts: 48 Member
    I'm moving back to St.Louis county at the end of August. I need to start researching gyms. Anyone feel free to add me.